제목:

来自中国三星系统 one ui 3.0,note20系列用户的忠实反馈。

(게시글 작성 시간: 12-02-2020 06:12 PM)
375 보기
皮卡丘小超超人
Beginner Level 2
옵션
제안

중국 삼성 시스템의 원UI 3.0 모델인 갤럭시nte20 ultra 시리즈 사용자의 충실한 피드백입니다.

삼성의 리더들 엔지니어 여러분 안녕하세요 중국의 삼성note 20 ultra플러스 사용자입니다. 우리 중국 삼성입니다.사용자 집단은 작지만, 글로벌 통합된 업데이트 정책을 유지하고, 국제판과 같은 과도 애니메이션을 자르지 말고, 대륙에 푸시(push) 정보 퍼블리싱 서버를 제공하겠다는 소식이 없고, 데스크탑 주제인 icon은 중국 앱에 어울리는 icon을 많이 원합니다.감사합니다!

三星的领导们 工程师们 朋友们 大家好 我是中国的三星note20 ultra用户,我们中国大陆的三星用户群体虽然小但希望得到官方重视,希望保持全球统一的更新政策,不要砍掉和国际版一样的过渡动画,还有大陆没有消息推送希望为大陆提供一套push消息推送服务器,另外桌面自带主题icon希望多多适配中国app的icon,因为中国和google play的app不一致 所以希望重新统一绘制,最后希望针对中国市场手机游戏进行优化,三星中国手机很多软件不是和tencent合作的吗,可以和他们公司进行合作开发优化中国手游。此致,敬礼!

Faithful feedback from users of the one UI 3.0 Galaxy note20 ultra series of Samsung in China. Samsung leaders, engineers, friends, hello, I am a Samsung note20 ultra user in China. Although our Samsung user group in mainland China is small, we hope to get official attention. We hope to maintain a unified global update policy and do not cut off the same transition as the international version. Animation, and there is no news push in the mainland. I hope to provide a set of push message push server for the mainland. In addition, the desktop comes with the theme icon. I hope to adapt to the icons of the Chinese app. Because the apps of China and Google Play are inconsistent, I hope to re-draw it again. To optimize mobile games for the Chinese market, Samsung's mobile phone software in China does not cooperate with Tencent. You can cooperate with their company to develop and optimize Chinese mobile games. Sincerely, salute!

1 댓글
三星重庆总部
Active Level 1
제안

兄弟 这是s20专区  你发note20区吧

0 좋아요