갤럭시 노트
ㅋㅋㅋ무식이지만
sorry~~
The details have been requested for analysis by the responsible department
Please wait~~

원본 게시물의 답변 보기

채택된 답변
갤럭시 노트
Hello, customer. This is Samsung Smartphone Manager. We apologize for any inconvenience you may encounter while using our products.

We will send the contents and log you have sent to our department for analysis and we will reply to your inquiry as soon as the analysis is completed.

But, Please understand that it may take some time for the analysis to be completed. If you are uncomfortable, please wait a moment.

Thank you.

원본 게시물의 답변 보기

16 댓글
제논
Active Level 7
갤럭시 노트
I'll analyze it and answer it as soon as possible.
채택된 답변
덱스덱스
Active Level 7
갤럭시 노트
ㅋㅋㅋ무식이지만
sorry~~
The details have been requested for analysis by the responsible department
Please wait~~
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
okay
0 좋아요
채택된 답변
갤럭시 노트
Hello, customer. This is Samsung Smartphone Manager. We apologize for any inconvenience you may encounter while using our products.

We will send the contents and log you have sent to our department for analysis and we will reply to your inquiry as soon as the analysis is completed.

But, Please understand that it may take some time for the analysis to be completed. If you are uncomfortable, please wait a moment.

Thank you.
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
I'll wait
갤럭시 노트
You may wait a moment :)
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
thank you MYLOS for your help😊
갤럭시 노트
R U uisng an English App? 😄
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
Somehow the app is in english but news comments topics are in Korean language and it makes some inconvenience for example i wanna be active and give advice to other users on samsung members but not knowing korean i can't use the app completely
갤럭시 노트
Maybe that problem will be fixed.

If you use Galaxy Note 5 or Notes 8 or more, please use Pen Translator feature :)
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
I think it won't help because s pen translates only a word not a complete sentence that's why it can't help to understand complete meaning of the sentence
갤럭시 노트
Since S Pen's translation function uses Google translation, there may be a problem with translation.

If you have this button, press the button. It can be changed from word translation to sentence translation :)
dlfl2
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
just wait. that's all.
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
Actually i would use S Pen translation rarely but it was working since you have advised me to use it. Today i tested it but unfortunately the function you showed in your screenshot hasn't got in my phone (i think it's because of old version) moreover found out that something went wrong with my S Pen translation. It's not working properly. When I launch my S Pen over the words it showed that network not available though mobile network was on. Actually it's not so important function for me as i use it rarely. But if you know what the problem is, it'll be great. if you don't know that's okay it's not important
갤럭시 노트

I do not seem to have that feature because it is old version.(maybe because you are using Galaxy Note5) That's too bad...
umid97
Active Level 3
갤럭시 노트
what Galaxy model do u use? well let me think 🤔 If I'm not mistaken u use GALAXY NOTE 9 or 8. Am I right?
0 좋아요