제목:

what is this am hearing

(게시글 작성 시간: 06-07-2020 04:21 AM)
318 보기
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
옵션
갤럭시 S

Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ and Note 9 One UI 2.1 Update Tracker [One UI 2.1 is coming in Mid-June with Zoom Animation and Pro Video Mode]

June 06, 2020:

According to a new report, Samsung is planning to roll out the One UI 2.1 to the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9sometime in mid-June.

A South Korean community moderator confirms the rollout is planned for the middle of June. The moderator says the One UI 2.1 will also bring the Zoom Animation app with all other compatible features.

Another community moderator confirmed that the Galaxy Note 9 will get the Pro Video Mode feature, won’t be available for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ due to hardware limitations.

is that true that s9 and s9 plus won't get the pro video mode due to hardware limitation if this is true then better not give the one ui 2.1 if there is no pro video mode in one ui 2.1 

2 답변

채택된 답변
채택된 답변
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S
Hmm, I guess that is wrong.
Pro Video Mode was the feature of OneUI 2.1, and S9 and S9 Plus supported pro video mode when they were on samsung experience.
So I guess S9 and S9 Plus will also get pro video mode.

원본 게시물의 답변 보기

채택된 답변
note9Player
Expert Level 1
갤럭시 S
? s9 s9+ dont say admin.... we dont know..

원본 게시물의 답변 보기

6 댓글
채택된 답변
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S
Hmm, I guess that is wrong.
Pro Video Mode was the feature of OneUI 2.1, and S9 and S9 Plus supported pro video mode when they were on samsung experience.
So I guess S9 and S9 Plus will also get pro video mode.
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S

ok thank you very much 

채택된 답변
note9Player
Expert Level 1
갤럭시 S
? s9 s9+ dont say admin.... we dont know..
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S

ok thank you for clearing it 

0 좋아요
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S
영어넴..
0 좋아요
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음