취소
다음에 대한 결과 표시 
다음에 대한 검색 
다음을 의미합니까? 

제목:

Low volume when playing music, calls etc. on Galaxy S21 on Android 13/ One UI 5. Please fix

(게시글 작성 시간: 12-13-2022 04:32 PM)
422 보기
actorleeminho
Active Level 6
옵션
갤럭시 S

I just noticed on my Galaxy S21+ exynos that sound volume is not what its used to be. It seems to be very quiet (low volume) when playing music, video calls etc. Im currently on Android 13, One UI 5, november security patch. Hoping this issue will get fixed in the next software updates. Thank you

2 댓글
오디오담당
옵션
갤럭시 S

Dear customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think we can help you faster and more accurately by grasping the information and status of the device you use.
It may be a hassle, but as soon as the phenomenon you mentioned occurs, please forward the system log through "error report" as below.

- Problem occurs
- Go to Samsung Members -> Customer Support -> Contact / Send Error -> Send Error -> Select Category "Other" and write content and send upper right

The causes of the current inconvenience may vary, we will proceed with the exact cause analysis through the log analysis you share.

We will try our best to help you solve your inconvenience.
Thank you.

actorleeminho
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S

Thank you for responding. Hoping these issues will get forwarded to the software developer team.

0 좋아요