(게시글 작성 시간: 05-25-2020 01:25 AM)
312 보기
Samsung_LEB18EB
Active Level 5
옵션
갤럭시 S

Dear all,

I noticed some error on firmware level on Galaxy S20 + camera,
for comparison, I uploaded normal auto mode (1st pics), night mode flaw (2nd pics), my Photoshop express to emulate correct night mode (3rd pics).

this is occurs using the latest software:

PDA G985FXXU2ATE6
CSC G985FOLE2ATE6

But this problem persist too in 2 last firmware version. There are dark shadows on the wall on night mode, this didn't happen with my S10 + and A71.

Anyway after ATE6 update, the camera is significantly improved but still during photo (day / low light) and video under some scenario the result still underexposed and shadow detail is quite low. Dynamic range and noise reduction still has room for improvement too.

normal autonormal autonight mode flaw ( upper wall )night mode flaw ( upper wall )my photoshop to emulate correct night modemy photoshop to emulate correct night mode

0 좋아요
5 댓글
Bizet
Active Level 10
갤럭시 S
night mode does feel weird.. especially with that wall having some nonsense shadow on it.
0 좋아요
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S
yes... samsung have to improve HDR qulity
S23U사진사
Active Level 8
갤럭시 S

I think it happens because of auto brightness adjustment (AKA metering)
The camera censor automatically adjusts the contrast and brightness of your picture based on the metering spot your picture has.
My suggestion is to send an error report to report this issue to the people in charge of it

0 좋아요
Samsung_LEB18EB
Active Level 5
갤럭시 S

Thank you, I already did along with last firmware update review

0 좋아요
S23U사진사
Active Level 8
갤럭시 S
yeah. here the people in charge are kinda fast answerers. It won't take that long to get a right answer
0 좋아요