samsung gallery - one drive ?

(게시글 작성 시간: 09-20-2020 07:35 PM)
218 보기
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
옵션
갤럭시 S
Hello 

I don't know who uses onedrive but for me I got 1tb from school and it won't connect and it's really uncomfortable...

So I just use Google drive ...can samsung please add the option to sync to google drive ? 

It is an android phone so google services should be basic I think 😏

Plus one drive prices are crazy ...
For google drive 1 year 100 gb is 24000won! 
All documents free space (google docs etc)

How do you guys use the Samsung gallery app ?

Ps: I do use Google photos too 
Pss: please samsung make the video play in 5he video app automatically....
Pss: fix the share sheet too...

4 댓글
별명을입력해
Expert Level 2
갤럭시 S
I agree your suggestion. But, I think Samsung doesn't add more sync option in gallery. Because, Samsung is strengthening its partnership with Microsoft. Like Mobile Office, Xcloud, Your Phone app, Link to Windows app.
0 좋아요
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S
thank you for your reoly!

okay maybe it's just me but I don't use microsoft ...and I don't think it would hurt to add google drive 🤷🏻

I use mac & google drive & now I want to just move to dex ... seeing microsoft is a really a big bummer 👎

I've been using drive sync app now but if they could add the Google drive option I wouldn't have needed to buy that app and to use another service when it could do it by itself...

and why dont school accounts work with Samsung gallery it's like I'll give you 1 TB but you can't share with anyone and it won't work with your samsung 🤔🔫 seems pointless

plus the prices are insane 🤣

ps: why don't they allow dex on chromecast? seems really stupid ....I heard people on reddit ( like never cafe thing) that they buy miracast plugs for this but it won't work 🤷🏻
0 좋아요
별명을입력해
Expert Level 2
갤럭시 S
Oh dear....Cheer up.
I heard Onedrive Sync is not stable and not comfortable.
It was the first time I noticed that the school account was not applied in the gallery. It seems like a problem that Microsoft and Samsung need to fix quickly.
I think it's better to put down your expectations for the Chromecast for a while. Because wireless Dex is already available on the screen that supports Miracast, Samsung will not support it immediately.
Don't work with Miracast plugs seems like error. Samsung must be fix it.

In conclusion, I agree your suggestion and want add to phone ASAP.
Anonymous
해당 사항 없음
갤럭시 S
thank you for your comment ☺️
nice to feel I'm not the only one who doesn't like onedrive haha

btw I use this, I paid for pro after using it for a year or so

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttxapps.drivesync
check it out if you want to