제목:

Samsung One UI 5.0 / Android 13 Message to Software Development Team

(게시글 작성 시간: 09-16-2022 09:44 PM)
349 보기
actorleeminho
Active Level 6
옵션
갤럭시 S

So Apple just launched the new iPhones, and it's almost the same specifications hardware wise, if not may be better than the current Galaxy S22 Series, which is the benchmark for Android flagship smartphones in my opinion. But what really sets apple apart is the coherence and fluidity and optimization of ios that one ui or any android skin just cant match (popular opinion). I know that samsung is able to achieve that kind of optimazation too if they just focus on big and little things that really matter when it comes to software. Hoping samsung's software development team would really try to hit the homerun with One UI 5 for the current models and the upcoming S23 for a more polished and fluid experience for samsung smartphones.

3 댓글
actorleeminho
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S

**Its kinda sad to think when they are compared side to side. I just cant help to notice that ios is really miles ahead when it comes to software and thats what samsung really need to work on, albeit with one ui 4 it is almost there, but just needs a little bit more polsihing. Especially with those very expensive prices. Samsung could atleast try to give their users a much more pleasant experience that matches or even surpasses the iphone. Thank you!

actorleeminho
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S

Please refer to my previous posts for the suggestions. Thank you

actorleeminho
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S

Perhaps a smaller screen size ultra phone???

0 좋아요