취소
다음에 대한 결과 표시 
다음에 대한 검색 
다음을 의미합니까? 

제목:

Super blurry and soft 10x zoom photos at night (S22 Ultra)

(게시글 작성 시간: 11-22-2022 10:10 PM)
233 보기
chrischeng
Active Level 3
옵션
갤럭시 S

The S22 Ultra shoots super blurry and soft 10x zoom photos at night / in relatively low-light environments. The photos after AI processing are worse than what I saw in the viewfinder. Please check my examples below:

SmartSelect_20221122_195608_Camera.jpg

- Viewfinder (Example 1)

20221122_195612.jpg

- Super blurry and soft photos - all details are smoothened by the noise-cancelling algorithms. (Example 1)

Screenshot_20221122_195743_Gallery.jpg

 - Details of the photo (Example 1)

SmartSelect_20221122_195539_Camera.jpg

- Viewfinder (Example 2)

20221122_195543.jpg

- Super blurry and soft photos - all details of the curtain are smoothened by the noise-cancelling algorithms. (Example 2)

Screenshot_20221122_195731_Gallery.jpg

- Details of the photo (Example 2)

Screenshot_20221122_195922_Camera.jpg- Camera app version -  I've updated my phone to the latest software 

It's normal that photo quality degrades with illuminance. But image processing is something to blame if turned-out photos, after image processing of the ISP, are worse than what we see in the viewfinder. Please solve this issue in the next camera update.

4 댓글
강화유으리
Expert Level 4
갤럭시 S
I think that's probably how they tuned it to remove the noise from the photograph on the telephoto camera. As you can see from the camera information, the F value is dark, so It has to bring ISO high, but the higher the ISO, the more noise it produces. I think it's because Galaxy use AI algorithms to suppress it.
chrischeng
Active Level 3
갤럭시 S

I know they are trying to use AI algorithms to cancel out the noise. But they have to retain the details while smoothening the picture to cancel out the noise. Otherwise, the photos after the AI processing will be alike paintings. I believe Samsung's software department is great enough to handle this.   

0 좋아요
강화유으리
Expert Level 4
갤럭시 S
I agree. I hope the camera department will work harder to maintain the same texture in the results.
0 좋아요
카메라담당
옵션
갤럭시 S

Dear chrischeng

We apologize for the inconvenience.

In order to figure out the exact cause of the problem about photo blurry, please send us the original image and log extraction file to the following Samsung Members app with your short explanation.

Send the link : htts://bit.ly/33WO9d8
- Upload Steps : Samsung Members> Get Help> Contact / Send Error> Send error> Camera / Image> Send system log data> Send
1) Log extraction : Send system log data> Send
2) Photo & Video : Click to "Clip" in the upper right corner of the screen> Gallery> Photo/Video> Send
 If you finish the extracting the log file. Than you please check the "log transmission completion" guide at the top before closed.

We'll be able to give you feedback after checking it.

Best Regards
Camera

0 좋아요