Original topic:

Bixby 2.0 Release Date?

(Topic created on: 09-26-2018 08:55 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Bixby
We just received Bixby Vision 2.0 but when will Samsung eventually release Bixby 2.0?? That thing has so much limited capabilities unlike its competitors: Google and Siri. So many Samsung customers have blocked/ disable that annoying button that shoved on to our phones.
10 Comments
Bixby
Bixby 2.0 was released with the Note 9
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Bixby
What about the rest of the Galaxy line? Like Note 8 which basically considered one of Samsung's prime devices? This inconsistency exactly what's lacking from Samsung.
0 Likes
Bixby
It will probably released for the S8/S8+, S9/S9+ and Note 8 at some point. The same way that ARemoji will be available for those devices, just be patient.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Bixby
I thought AR are hardware related thus means Note 8 a bit behind 😕
0 Likes
Bixby
ARemoji is software related and not hardware related.
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Bixby
I dont mind the Bixby button comes in handy for quick access to my stuff
0 Likes
Bixby
I would speculate that when the s10 and note10 launch next year the s8 series will get all the updated bixy and animojis the process and ram can handle it. it's a patch update
0 Likes
Bixby
it's the location of the bottom not the service people dont like theyll kive it to the top I bet. Luke they moved the finger print scanner
0 Likes
hubie
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
I've a problem I've been blocked for going on to website with Samsung search engine and Google search engine they said that they work for the USA government and they want me to buy $100. Google play card in order for them to couch the hacker. have anyone ran into a situation like that.
0 Likes