Original topic:

Bixby Home

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 03:44 PM)
lovelyshada
Active Level 4
Options
Bixby
Holla guys ! Can I know what functions of Bixby Home? 'Cause I just new with this Samsung A50. Thank youu ♡

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AgentHarry
Active Level 7
Bixby
Bixby Home is a constantly updating homepage that displays content from your apps. Using Bixby Home you can quickly see information about the weather, reminders of your upcoming events, news articles and more, all displayed in easy to read cards. You can customise Bixby Home to your preference by adding and removing cards, or turn it off completely.
If you haven't set up Bixby before, make sure you are connected to the internet and have signed into your Samsung Account. Follow on screen instructions.........

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Nikkik44
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

It can function like other smart home devices it gives you all the answers you need you just tends to give permission in your settings in the SmartThings app 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
AgentHarry
Active Level 7
Bixby
Bixby Home is a constantly updating homepage that displays content from your apps. Using Bixby Home you can quickly see information about the weather, reminders of your upcoming events, news articles and more, all displayed in easy to read cards. You can customise Bixby Home to your preference by adding and removing cards, or turn it off completely.
If you haven't set up Bixby before, make sure you are connected to the internet and have signed into your Samsung Account. Follow on screen instructions.........
0 Likes
lovelyshada
Active Level 4
Bixby
ahh i see thank you so much!
0 Likes
Solution
Nikkik44
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

It can function like other smart home devices it gives you all the answers you need you just tends to give permission in your settings in the SmartThings app 

0 Likes
lovelyshada
Active Level 4
Bixby
ahh really? okay I understand now. thank youu sorry for late reply!
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
Level 15 mercu2
0 Likes