Original topic:

Bixby not recognizing voice

(Topic created on: 12-27-2018 07:58 AM)
mrstewy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Bixby
Hey there, I don't use Bixby often but recently whenever I have tried, it was unable to recognize my voice. How do I re-teach it my voice patterns and reset what is already there?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Bixby
Try Clearing Cache & Data for Bixby - Settings - Apps (show system apps) Bixby
0 Likes
Bixby
lol @ShaggyskunkS9P that is your answer for everything, but if you read his original question he is asking how he "re-teaches" his voice patterns.
@Mrstewy, ignore shaggy clearing the cache and data wont reteach Bixby to understand your voice.

Here are some detailed instructions coming from yours truly;
Open My Bixby, this can be done either by pressing the Bixby button (if you have not disabled it) or swipe right from the home screen
Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner next to the gear icon
Tap on settings
Scroll down to "Enhanced voice recognition" and tap on that
then tap on "Record your pronunciation again" and you can reset up your Bixby to understand your voice.
I do this a few times every month and Bibxy and I really get along well were best friends 😄

Hopefully this helps and as always if you need further support, feel free to ask, we're always here to help!!
0 Likes
Bixby
Ha - I don't use Bixby - But seemed to me that Clearing the cache & data would allow him to re-train the voice - And that sunshine was my rational 🙃🤪 But yeah he should probably listen to your advice - On another note but still related to Bixby - There's reports that Bixby has issues with One UI?

https://www.sammobile.com/2018/12/26/love-bixby-dont-update-android-pie-on-galaxy-s9/
0 Likes
mrstewy
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
alright I'll give both suggestions a shot! Thank you all
0 Likes