Original topic:

Bixby or Bixby 2.0

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 06:01 AM)
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Options
Bixby
TL;DR- Prefer Bixby1.0 over Bixby2.0 because of speech-to-text on keyboard mode.

To those who've used Bixby before, do you prefer the first Bixby when the 8th or 9th series cam out? or do you prefer Bixby 2.0?

Before I got Bixby 2.0, I kinda liked Bixby, and one of the function I love most is I can press on the Bixby button while on Keyboard mode for speech-to-text.

I don't know if it's just me but with Bixby 2.0 update (which I was excited for), that function seems to have gotten worse generally. 

Last time the function follows the language on my keyboard automatically, now I have to change it to the desired language myself everytime I want to use it. Moreover, most of the times on Bixby 2.0, it just doesn't get what I say, and I sometimes just get blank message with no obvious feedback. And not being native English speaker makes matters worse. 

One more thing (maybe nitpicking), I liked Bixby as a small bubble with feedback box like last time instead of taking away my whole screen.

In the end I just straight up stopped using it.

By: someone who spent RM3299 on a phone.
6 Comments
tyrahzulkifli
Active Level 1
Bixby
ร้านมัย
0 Likes
tyrahzulkifli
Active Level 1
Bixby
มากิงร้านมาๆๆ
0 Likes
tyrahzulkifli
Active Level 1
Bixby
กิงใด้ทุกอยา
0 Likes
tyrahzulkifli
Active Level 1
Bixby
0 Likes
SafariE
Active Level 7
Bixby
bixby was the main reason i bought Samsung smartphones. That most of global youtuber review are kinda didn't like it.(that's whay samsung put the Bixby button can be remap for other function.
but for multi language i prefer the google assistant in TTS.
蔡俊隆
Beginner Level 3
Bixby
#
0 Likes