Original topic:

Bixby routines hickups

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 09:38 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
So just a few weeks ago I've written a post about how Samsung as improved on Bixby, And i actually started using Bixby a little more in my day-to-day life To try to actually get a real sense If bixby is something that could actually improve my life A bit. I have even tried using some Bixby routines in My day-to-day life but, In short, Samsung has improved on Bixby and bixby is OK I guess you could say. But Bixby still glitches up from time to time and doesn't pick up words correctly some time's. As for Bixby routines they are neat and I can see in Some situations or maybe for somebody that really needs to change a lot of settings on a regular basis how It can be really Really convenient. but i feel its not really necessary to the average person, but it's nice to have the option. Something that I found that is problematic in my experience with Bixby routines is at Bixby routines can actually take longer to change some settings, and in some cases I have actually had bixby routines freeze up in the middle of running a routine. which actually locked me out of my device for a few moments or I had to hit the "X" on the routine line. So as a result of these few hiccups I've actually found myself not using Bixby routines as much And I do things manually little bit more now. So hopefully Samsung will be able to work on these couple of issues and we will see what future Bixby updates will bring.
5 Comments
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Bixby
Waking up Bixby to ask a question or perform a task is very difficult. I have to ask multiple times. Sometimes I just give up and ask siri from my work iPhone.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
maybe turn on "OK Google". But yes I know what you mean it's hit and miss for sure.
DEEJAYZ
Active Level 1
Bixby
what do you mean by miss?
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
Bixby not responding to the wake up command or not hearing or understanding the sentence or command you day to it correctly.
0 Likes
DEEJAYZ
Active Level 1
Bixby
It Means that you are Awesome and I think I deserve a Badge