Highlighted
Active Level 10
So just a few weeks ago I've written a post about how Samsung as improved on Bixby, And i actually started using Bixby a little more in my day-to-day life To try to actually get a real sense If bixby is something that could actually improve my life A bit. I have even tried using some Bixby routines in My day-to-day life but, In short, Samsung has improved on Bixby and bixby is OK I guess you could say. But Bixby still glitches up from time to time and doesn't pick up words correctly some time's. As for Bixby routines they are neat and I can see in Some situations or maybe for somebody that really needs to change a lot of settings on a regular basis how It can be really Really convenient. but i feel its not really necessary to the average person, but it's nice to have the option. Something that I found that is problematic in my experience with Bixby routines is at Bixby routines can actually take longer to change some settings, and in some cases I have actually had bixby routines freeze up in the middle of running a routine. which actually locked me out of my device for a few moments or I had to hit the "X" on the routine line. So as a result of these few hiccups I've actually found myself not using Bixby routines as much And I do things manually little bit more now. So hopefully Samsung will be able to work on these couple of issues and we will see what future Bixby updates will bring.
5 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Waking up Bixby to ask a question or perform a task is very difficult. I have to ask multiple times. Sometimes I just give up and ask siri from my work iPhone.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
maybe turn on "OK Google". But yes I know what you mean it's hit and miss for sure.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
what do you mean by miss?
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Bixby not responding to the wake up command or not hearing or understanding the sentence or command you day to it correctly.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
It Means that you are Awesome and I think I deserve a Badge