Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Bixby
i never use Bixby. any pros and cons?
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
well the condensed short and sweet of it is. Bixby is more of a device assistant rather than a internet search assitant, so just keep that in mind when you're trying to use Bixby. also bixby will be extremely frustrating when trying to give commands unlike the Google Assistant, Bixby is very picky when it comes to "phrases that work". that being said bixby also has some difficulty understanding English and some words, "correcting" Bixby from the 2 pull down arrows from the top when it gets a command wrong it can help but don't expect any miracles. also in my experience in trying to gain knowledge on how bixby works I found at the built in tutorials are a little misleading and the YouTube videos that are available are not very useful because they are from Generation 1 or early generation 2 and I have found that a lot of those abilities appear to not exist anymore. so I guess my suggestion would really be is to just try and play around with Bixby from time to time and you will get very frustrated, but you will slowly learn how to use it, also what works and what doesn't work and yes slowly with time it should get better.
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Bixby
Gee thanks. I appreciate your response
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
Bixby is a mixed bag for me, but I'm trying to use it more even though from time to time it makes me want to throw my S9 plus across the room. that being said I still see the potential that Bixby can be pretty good it just may take a little while to actually get all the Kinks and wrinkles iron out.
0 Likes