Original topic:

Bixby updates bothersome

(Topic created on: 05-24-2019 07:07 AM)
meep
Active Level 5
Options
Bixby
I really am willing to give Bixby a try, but unfortunately everytime I do, my experience is hindered by countless forced updates everytime I go to use it. EVERY single time. So perhaps if Samsung wants to improve end user experience, and have people actually use the service, they should revisit the update frequency. I've never EVER had Google say "sorry. I have to be updated before I can help you". Its ridiculous.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Bixby
I don't think that Bixby updates as frequently as you might think... and when there are updates - It's probably for a reason..... Most people are appreciative to see apps receiving updates...... fwiw 🐧
stmax
Active Level 6
Bixby
Funny I was at a family gathering and someone just brought back a food item from a business trip. We couldn't understand the writing on the package. I thought awesome I finally get to try out Bixby vision. Took out my phone all cool preparing to wow the crowd... "Sorry this needs an update before.... "

0 Likes
Bixby
Simple solution - Galaxy Store - Settings - Auto Update apps - Toggled ON 🐧
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Bixby
Mine is set to "Using wifi only"... not sure why it isn't updating automatically.
0 Likes