Original topic:

Bixby weather suggestion

(Topic created on: 01-08-2019 08:32 AM)
Cprice
Options
Bixby
I think it would be great if Bixby did one of 2 things when it comes to asking Bixby the weather.

1 - Have a setting in Bixby so that we choose to have the weather in Celsius or Fahrenheit

2 - Bixby provides the weather in Celsius or Fahrenheit based on your location.

Now before someone suggest that I create a Quick Command to have Bixby tell me the weather in Celsius, I have that already setup.
Or suggest that ask for the weather in Celsius, which I already do.

My point is that we shouldn't have to setup a Quick Command, Bixby should just do it on it's own.

Example: If I ask Bixby: What's the weather today? Bixby will give me the weather in Fahrenheit. If I ask Google Assistant: What's the weather today? Google Assistant will give me the weather in Celsius.

Keep in mind that this will not prevent me from using Bixby, but it would be nice if they can get that fixed.
5 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Bixby
May I also recommend they clean up the Bixby Home cards and make it more functional I want to want to slide right. Otherwise I always revert to another home screen so that I can access Google Now which gives me the news I want to see and relevant info by sliding right - The news card in Bixby does not show enough headlines and the Giphy card is useless and annoying
Bixby
Ha! I always laugh when I set an alarm & Bixby says "Hi (pause pause) there" 😂
0 Likes
Bixby
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Bixby
Yeah that's weird that Bixby's default is Fahrenheit (maybe tied to the default language) - You can ask it to give you the temperature in Celsius & it will - But you HAVE to ask for it - But the next time you ask for the weather - it's back to Fahrenheit...
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Bixby
Thank you for your suggestion @Cprice! I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!
0 Likes