Original topic:

Bixby

(Topic created on: 12-16-2019 05:41 PM)
Saint7
Active Level 2
Options
Bixby
Hi... Did anyone experience with quick command in Bixby getting deleted? God ive been setting up that quick command for almost everything it can do... Spending loads of time playing with it, and all of a sudden this morning puff... Its empty... I open the quick command in Bixby, sadly it shows nothing...

Is there any way to recover it? I think I have almost 20+ commands I've set in Bixby... So sad... 
8 Comments
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Bixby
Yes you can. Just blow the whistle and say come back, come back
0 Likes
Saint7
Active Level 2
Bixby
Lol
0 Likes
MOD_1
Options
Bixby

Hi Saint7,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Rest assure we will escalate your matter to the respective team for feedback and shall revert once we receive an update.

In the mean time, may i know what device model are you using and also we would like to understand further the situation you are experiencing.

Once again, we thank you for your support we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Saint7
Active Level 2
Bixby
Thanks so much... Im now on Note10+ International version
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Bixby

Hi Saint7,

We're sorry for the bad news.

Apparently this is not possible to recover.

We really want to see Bixby running perfectly with no issues.

We'll get there soon enough.

You must have a thousand other things to do so we just wanted to say thank you. 

Regards,

Moderator from Samsung Members Community

0 Likes
Saint7
Active Level 2
Bixby
Yeah guest I've to start away from scratch then😅... But, assuming it might going missing again for whatever reason foward, n the time spending to actually customize it back from beginning, I think.... mybe later... Nevertheless, Thanks to u too...
0 Likes
Saint7
Active Level 2
Bixby
Update : some of the the command which I set to run with routines seems like still running in the background, but it doesn't show up in the quick command... Weird? 🤔 Or did I missed something?
0 Likes
Saint7
Active Level 2
Bixby
Found the soulituons... Yayyy 👍🏼😀
0 Likes