Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How to remove a device listed in Bixby?

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 08:28 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Bixby
I would like to know how to remove completely a device listed in Bixby app that I do not own anymore? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bixby
Open Bixby -> 3 bars on top left -> Click gear icon -> unlink devices

Choose which device you want to unlink.

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Bixby
Open Bixby -> 3 bars on top left -> Click gear icon -> unlink devices

Choose which device you want to unlink.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
I can't. because I cannot have access to an already not existing device anymore.... everything is grayed out. no way to unlink the device.
0 Likes
Bixby
You are not access to that device. Have you followed my instruction? Click on the gear icon to Bixby Settings, scroll down to bottom and click Unlink device button. Then choose the device you want to unlink. If you say you cannot access, can you screenshot your problem?
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Bixby
Please follow the steps provided by Tallman.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
Holly cow! How can I miss that? ?! Thank you so much to help me to open my eye.... Hi Hi..... I find it where you were referred to. Issue solved guys. Thanks @Tallman and @ctangabc.
0 Likes
Bixby
No need to say sorry. We are happy to help. If you have time to stop by, please click 3 dots on my post and accept the post as an solution. This can help others to find this solution in the future. Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
I will post another one... a weirder one I cannot solve my self so far. .... hi...
keagan
Options
Bixby

Glad that the issue got resolved. Thanks to Tallman for your efforts in helping our Samsung members.