Original topic:

bixby Customizeable Routines?

(Topic created on: 06-06-2019 10:47 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
So i have bixby 2.1.18.4. I want to make customize a will routine for perhaps time and conditions. (I.E.  If I do not put my phone on charge at night between say 1:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. to go into a more Power saving mode and turn something like A.O.D and Bluetooth off) I do not seem to be able to find or where I can make or change such a routine. And I see on YouTube you can do these types of routines but it's almost like some features have been removed in some updates. So I'm wondering you someone with more experience in making routines with Bixby could perhaps provide some Guidance.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Bixby
I'm guessing that you checked Routines for in Goodlock already - If so - Have a look at Tasker - It's pretty awesome & can be used for a seemingly infinite number of variables - I'm only using it for some more mundane purposes - Skipping music tracks with the screen off & using the Volume buttons - Disabling the High Volume Warning & Turn up the screen brightness when I open an app that needs to get a Barcode scanned - But I'm pretty sure it will do exactly what you're looking for 🐧
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I was just trying to look up some information within Bixby itself even the tutorial videos are different than what is actually available it's like some services have been removed.
0 Likes