Original topic:

ha! about time

(Topic created on: 06-26-2019 08:46 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby

Looks like samsung is trying to recruit more people to work on bixby. About time if you ask me, maybe some day it will be good enough for more then like 4 or 5 basic tasks. Because right now it's 50/50 if bixby gets them right as it is now.  
6 Comments
Bixby
I'll wait for the paperback...
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
🤣
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I think Samsung is many years away from actually having Bixby being any good or usable. sometimes i look up Bixby in the Galaxy store just to look at the reviews for Bixby stuff just for my own amusement. 🤣 but honestly this is how us customers feel about Bixby, so I don't even know what to say about bixby that people haven't already said about it. the short form of it all is that their customers hate Bixby.
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Bixby
hate Bixby with a passion ,next phone won't be a Samsung.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
i get that, for me it's a love hate relationship with my Samsung device. there are things i love about it (mostly hardware minus the mostly useless bixby key) and things i ha te (mostly software related), and lately some things that are really piss-ing me off that are causing me to strongly consider moving on to something else. don't get my wrong, I'm not saying "ha te" Samsung. it's more so i realize now what i want and need and whats important to me and what i actually use my device for which will help me in my next device purchase.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
so that being said samsung you have a year to change my mind and make me want to buy another galaxy. get your act to together and fix your software ( i made several post about what I'm talking about along with other members) and while your at it make your software updates consistent across the board would you. as a customer i'm asking for basic stuff here.
0 Likes