Original topic:

how to change Bixby Weather Preferences.

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 10:06 AM)
KanadaliPilot
Active Level 4
Options
Bixby
Hi Dear Samsung Community, 

I have issue with my bixby. When i am asking to know weather, bixby gives the results in °F instead of °C. 

Is there any solution for that? 

Thank You 

0 Likes
7 Comments
Bixby
Hi KanadaliPilot, this is an known issue since Bixby 2.0. Also there were some members already submitted this request to tech support. But for some reason still not fix yet.
The easy solution is just say one more word: What is the weather today in Montreal in Celcius, then Bixby will tell you the temperature in C.
KanadaliPilot
Active Level 4
Bixby
thank you for your time and thank you for the suggestion.
Bixby
You are welcome. I am hoping they fix this issue too because I do not need to specify in Celcius when on Bixby 1.0
Chris74
Active Level 3
Bixby
I also couldn't find a setting for this. one thing I'm doing is that after I ask for weather I say also "in Celsius". I think they should add a setting for that
KanadaliPilot
Active Level 4
Bixby
They should. thank you for the answer.
0 Likes
kwijeya
Beginner Level 5
Bixby
how do you create a quick command and a trigger
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Bixby
@Kwijeya open up Bixby Home and select the 3 dots on the upper right, then select quick command. From there you enter the top one as what you would say and the bottom one is the action you want triggered.

Unintentionally deleted original comment but basically create a Quick command for Weather in celsius so you no longer have to say Celsius you just have to ask whats the weather
0 Likes