Original topic:

no Bixby button on note 10?πŸ‘Œ

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 08:49 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
Saw this today on Android athority it's possible that the note 10 won't have a Bixby button, that would be awesome if there is no good more dedicated button for Bixby on Samsung devices πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘. Sorry Samsung Bixby can do some neat tricks but it's still not that great. I would say in the next year or 2 if Bixby is still not well recieved I would say Samsung will likely cut their losses. Then it would be bye bye Bixby. I would definitely say if Google assistant ends up getting some of the capabilities of Bixby, then bixby is definitely will be dead in the water.

0 Likes
6 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
personally I don't really care if the Bixby button stays or goes. if the Bixby button is going to stay at least make it remappable to whatever you want which would actually make it more useful. yeah, I know there are third-party apps to remap it to whatever you want but Samsung can at least add to the built-in remappable options that are more useful. I know I've said this many many times and perhaps starting to sound like a broken record. Bixby can do some neat tricks but only when you can actually understand what you're asking it LOL.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
yep I would agree, even just having that button on the side remap to do whatever you want would be awesome too πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
yeah I'll have to check that out more sometime πŸ‘πŸ™‚
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
is that the paid version?
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I get ya. thanks, I think I will check it out πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
0 Likes
Bixby
Well for my purposes - bxActions is definitely worth it - I don't really think of the Bixby button as a "bixby" button any more lol πŸ˜‚ 🐧