Original topic:

not sure if any one really cares

(Topic created on: 08-13-2019 10:44 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
I just so happen to see that Bixby has up dates. It dosent look like anything meaning full has really changed and still dosent understand English very well, Just saying.  

7 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Bixby
Yoooo I like you update on Bixby, I try to use it once in awhile but ffs it pisses me off alot! (more work than helping) google is far superior👍 maybe someday Bixby will actually act as a phone butler/concierge 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Maybe 🙈🙉🙊
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
ya I hear ya. Bixby makes me want to throw my S9+ across the room 🤬🤦🏻‍♂️. like you said it's more work than it's worth most of the time. also the other day bixby p***ed me off so bad I contacted samsung CSC just to complain. they wrote back saying "we are constantly adding new features to Bixby blah blah blah". who cares about new features! fix the current problems! 🤬.
Bixby
@mytech, same here. I use it once in a while. Every time when there is an update, I am hoping they fix the temperature degree in Celcius. But it never fix. I am wondering is it that hard to fix the Celcius unit for Canada? 🤔
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
@Tallman- well it will probably be a few years before they get around to fixing any problems with Bixby or "fixme" as they should call it 🤣. by the responses I've recieved from Samsung CSC, they are putting all their resources into "adding new features" to Bixby rather then fixing the current issues. to me it's kind of like putting the cart before the horse, because the way that I look at it, it's far better having a good and reliable base to work off of that customer's like. but the way Samsung is doing it now is they have a crappy assistant that is not reliable and cannot understand English very well and samsung is constantly adding "new features" to their crappy assistant. 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
Bixby
I am not a Bixby fan, either. Always pops up intrusive when I don't want it to... like it eavesdrops! It does not seem like Siri, Alexa, Google Home etc. And I don't even like the name "Bixby".
0 Likes
CinnamonSarah
Active Level 1
Bixby
@TBone I wish I could give your comment more "likes"... Definitely MORE likes than I can give Bixby/"FixMe"!!!
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
thanks for that 🙂, I'm not a fan of the name Bixby either, but I like your spin on it "fixme" 😂🤣.
0 Likes