Original topic:

@samsung Bixby home/Samsung daily

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 07:13 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
So I'm thinking about doing a updated review and thoughts on the newest bixby. I will likely make a post within the next few days, but something that I quickly noticed was the new Bixby home/Samsung daily page. I was just doing some quick reading and it's just a renamed Bixby home really With a small face lift. Samsung is likely thinking that if they take away the name Bixby out people are more inclined to use it, which in fact has the truth to it I feel. 

anyway I just took a few minutes to take a quick look at the new Samsung daily and I have to say it appears to me to be completely useless and the cards selection is Terrible and absolutely as nothing useful in it. so Samsung you need to desperately add more useful cards to this page. Maybe some e-mail cards, or cards for apps like Samsung members, FB, Android authority, maybe some google services of some sort. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just something other than what you currently have. 

0 Likes
2 Comments
keagan
Options
Bixby

Hey @ TBone

It's nice to see that you have shared your suggestions and helping Samsung to enhance the functionalities.
Thanks for sharing with Samsung.

luis1111
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
ahi toy
0 Likes