Original topic:

A big welcome to our new Ambassadors!

(Topic created on: 01-20-2020 07:06 PM)
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey Samsung members!

ambassador logo1.jpg

We are excited to introduce you to our 2 Samsung Ambassadors: SnowCat19 and Cprice!

You may have already seen them in the community as active members who have shown their dedication and assistance to our Samsung Members. As Ambassadors, they are here to help build a strong, friendly, helpful and inclusive community.

Join me in congratulating SnowCat19 and Cprice!

107 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
I say someone get out a clipboard, bc apparently, update info and such can't be stickied to the top yet (so sick of update Q's, I don't fault anyone for asking but if we could all make it simplistic I wouldn't hafta wanna rake my eyes out reading it over and over, maybe you all can merge the posts or something.
@jeremy baby steps 😉
I really don't understand why so many get so excited over an update they want then complain after they get it ugh 🤷♂️
So maybe you "ambassadors" just keep Copying and pasting known solutions and answers 🤦♂️🤷♂️
Or figure out how to pasty the poo to the top 🤑
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
Congrats To both of you 👍👏👏
Havingfun
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Congrats ✌
Community Guidelines
wow so many nice words!! thank you everyone oh and CH, if Cprice does not remove all your comment I will lol, once again just jokes!!
@Fatwa answer to your question is we are here to make the community better and safer. we all know how busy the mods are so if there ever is any inappropriate content or spam, both Cprice and myself have the ability to "hide" those posts.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Oh great finally. No more of that troll rampage. Took them a while to get this arguably easy to implement feature (there I go again criticizing) but it's finally here.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Yooooo, I rather you tell me what's up (criticize) then blindly wonder through the woods!
Don't ever change that about you!! It's a really good feature of @CHMultimedia
KAG0803
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Hi There...There are many more emoticons in my keyboard such as the Peace sign you mentioned☮.

Respectfully, all genders are represented in emoticons with men, women, children et cetera. I believe it is in one's perception or how they construe/utilize the emoticons to discern which one may be appropriate or relate to any gender identity.

I also send Bigggggg Huggggggs and my most fervent prayer is "Please G-d may we have peace amongst all Humankind🙏."
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Congratulations to the two of you!
Community Guidelines
congrats to both of you. you guys deserve it..
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Amazing! Congrats Cprice and SnowCat19!!! Will be on the look out for the next great posts by you both! Cheers! 🥂