Original topic:

Amazon Video App Stopped Working / Erreur 1066 sur l'App Prime video: TV SAMSUN

(Topic created on: 06-15-2019 12:00 AM)
URBANDREAM
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I noticed the error 1066 problem on my Samsung smart TV and I fixed it in the following way, when you leave the video you are watching on Prime, follow scrupulously the same procedure you use when launching the app but in the reverse order: click return, 2 times to suspend play; click yellow button to return to the home screen and then click exit to choose to leave the app. Everything is back to normal since I no longer leave by shorting this tedious procedure as on Netflix.

J'ai constaté le problème error 1066 sur ma smart TV Samsung aussi et je l'ai résolu de lqa manière suivante, quand vous quittez la vidéo qui vous regardez sur Prime, suivez scrupuleusement la mème procédure que vous utilisez lors du lancement de l'app mais dans l'ordre inverse: cliqer return, 2 fois pour suspendre la diffusion; clicq bouton jaune pour le retour sur l'écran d'accueil et ensuite clique exit pour choisirde quitter l'app. Tout est rentré dans l'ordre depuis que je ne quitte plus en court-circuitant cette fastidieuse procédure comme sur Netflix.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Others
Have a look at the link below - It SHOULD resolve the problem 🙂 🕊
p.s. Google is your friend

https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/digital-content/prime-video/500944-error-code-1066
0 Likes