Community Manager

It'd definitely be nice to introduce a human aspect to Member interactions (sometimes hard to do when you're behind a phone or computer screen)! These are all great strategies for community building 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Oh oh - I thought that only Google was tracking me - Yikes I better behave lol - But thanks Sabrina - I'm trying not to be too much of a pain - But sometimes it's a little exasperating - when some of "trolls" seem to get "the run of the place" 😇
Yoshisaur9
Active Level 8
Please add the ability to reply to replies! It's so annoying that that isn't a feature.
Also, add night mode support.
Cassidy
Active Level 9
@Communuty_Moderator

Pourriez-vous AUSSI parler en français SVP et/ou rendre le forum BILINGUE, vous pourriez faire comme les autres communautés Samsung à travers la planète en offrant les 2 langues officielles du pays et ici c'est le Français et l'Anglais.
Ce serait une marque de savoir-vivre et de respect envers TOUS les membres de la Communauté !!!
Et tant qu'à faire, engagez donc des modérateurs FRANCOPHONES...(CHMultimedia,Shaggyskunk1 le méchant ou d'autres qui le méritent...

This is a way to introduce HUMAN aspect to Member interactions (whistle)
Community Manager

Hey @Cassidy,

Apologies for the English response, but I'm unfortunately not fluent enough to reply in French... Having said that, we've been monitoring the forum for Francophone participation, and we're looking into the possibility of onboarding a bilingual moderator.

Please know that it isn't our intention to exclude the Francophone community, and we're taking measures to minimize those sentiments. I appreciate your feedback, and will definitely let you know if there are changes coming! 

Cheers,

Sabrina

ZMAHD
Active Level 7
I love the new posts! very clear and easy to follow with the community guildlines. I wish we could have a forum that is shows all the badges and achievements, what they represent and how to obtain them!
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Community Manager

Thanks @Shaggyskunk1, on the ball as always!

@ZMAHD, we might update the post later with more details—I'll keep everyone posted!

Cheers,

Sabrina

jayman1973
Active Level 9
I strongly agree with this post. How I interpret this is that it's very similar when working at a job, making a lot of mistakes, getting spoken to by a supervisor, a written warning and then termination.
Echo1
Expert Level 3
I think the overall idea is good and since I joined Samsung Members 4 yes ago it has come along way, but at times I think we are getting away from what the members app was all about... Helping other Members out....
Post after post saying the latest update has been released ie Bell has released, Roger's has released Telus has released etc etc is in my mind pointless, if there is a need for this then can we create a tab on the main page for these sort of posts, Also the same for those people who are interested in the development side if things a separate forum would be great.

Let us please remember what the Members app was originally designed to do and that is 'help other members out' in a polite manner.

As mentioned above pm's would be great, being able to report inappropriate post and they are acted upon in a timely fashion (not the next work day) as they can stay on the forums for 2-3 days which after all isn't what Samsung wants as a welcome on their members forums.

Lastly and please don't take this to personally (no names mentioned) but some members treat this as their own personal notice board again it's not what this app is all about as I know other valued members who used to frequent the forums and now don't for this very reason.

Hope this helps in some way @Sabrina