Highlighted
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Also, maybe that's just me, but knowing a little bit about those helping you would inspire trust and make them more relatable, which could lead to better Member interaction (better and more interactions). That may just be my impression.
Highlighted
Community Manager

It'd definitely be nice to introduce a human aspect to Member interactions (sometimes hard to do when you're behind a phone or computer screen)! These are all great strategies for community building 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Oh oh - I thought that only Google was tracking me - Yikes I better behave lol - But thanks Sabrina - I'm trying not to be too much of a pain - But sometimes it's a little exasperating - when some of "trolls" seem to get "the run of the place" 😇
Highlighted
mytech
Active Level 10
Its hard to track you with a tinfoil hat 🤪😂
Highlighted
Yoshisaur9
Active Level 9
Please add the ability to reply to replies! It's so annoying that that isn't a feature.
Also, add night mode support.
Highlighted
Cassidy
Active Level 10
@Communuty_Moderator

Pourriez-vous AUSSI parler en français SVP et/ou rendre le forum BILINGUE, vous pourriez faire comme les autres communautés Samsung à travers la planète en offrant les 2 langues officielles du pays et ici c'est le Français et l'Anglais.
Ce serait une marque de savoir-vivre et de respect envers TOUS les membres de la Communauté !!!
Et tant qu'à faire, engagez donc des modérateurs FRANCOPHONES...(CHMultimedia,Shaggyskunk1 le méchant ou d'autres qui le méritent...

This is a way to introduce HUMAN aspect to Member interactions (whistle)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Cassidy,

Apologies for the English response, but I'm unfortunately not fluent enough to reply in French... Having said that, we've been monitoring the forum for Francophone participation, and we're looking into the possibility of onboarding a bilingual moderator.

Please know that it isn't our intention to exclude the Francophone community, and we're taking measures to minimize those sentiments. I appreciate your feedback, and will definitely let you know if there are changes coming! 

Cheers,

Sabrina

Highlighted
mytech
Active Level 10
Alors intégrez Stranslate dans le forum 🤷♂️
Google translate fonctionne bien aussi 🤦‍♂️

So integrate Stranslate into the forum 🤷♂️
Google translate works well too 🤦‍♂️
Highlighted
ZMAHD
Active Level 7
I love the new posts! very clear and easy to follow with the community guildlines. I wish we could have a forum that is shows all the badges and achievements, what they represent and how to obtain them!
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5