Original topic:

πŸ“Œ Community Guidelines discussion megathread πŸ“Œ

(Topic created on: 07-09-2019 11:16 AM)
Options
Community Guidelines

If you have any comments or suggestions about the Community Guidelines, feel free to post them in this thread!

Related comments and threads will be moved into this megathread in order to keep our forum nice and tidy 😊

65 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
@Echo1 Well your post implies that posts about updates are useless, thus spam, thus should not be allowed. That's the logical conclusion. But you may very well have thought about another Avenue to solve this solution so I apologize if it was the case.

@Sabrina +1 for stickies! Ideally one for each series (S10 series, S9, A 2019...) to avoid having a sea of stickies too. Perhaps having the main post with the latest OTA's information too? Like:

"S10 series updates megathread.

Here's the details on the latest update for the S10 series:

Β€ Version: G970WVLx2ASF6/G97xWOYV2ASF6/G97xWVLU2ASF6
Security patch level: 1 June 2019

Changelog:
Β€ -New feature: Night Mode for Camera
Β€ -Bug fixes
Β€ -Security Enhancements

β–  Updates are rolled out progressively. It may take up to a week to reach your device.

(since there's always a healthy amount of discussion about what's new in the updated and that the OTA changelogs aren't descriptive on that matter, saying only that the security of the device was improved)". And/or the Updates category works too.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Stickies are needed, @Echo1 I think you need a hug β˜ΊοΈπŸ™ƒ
0 Likes
FatranendesonCon
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

thanks

@Community_Moderator wrote:

If you have

0 Likes
CsxtypeS
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines

@community_moderator 

I admire the work that has been put into the Community Guidelines! The application of these guidelines help make me feel like there is a bridge between Samsung and private users like me. 

Thankyou! Now I can drink my peppermint tea in peace :) 

J

Options
Community Guidelines

Hey @CsxtypeS,

Thanks for your kind feedback! We're striving to build a vibrant community here, and it's great to know that our efforts are appreciated.

Also, welcome to the Samsung Members community! I hope you stick around, we love to reward our loyal Members 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
I'd love a reward πŸ€ͺπŸ™ƒπŸ€™πŸ‘
0 Likes
Alanys
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Is it possible to know if a member could be hacked?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Nothing is hack-proof. But I doubt there's anything to do to determine if a member was hacked.
findmymobile
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
when we can update 5G🏦
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
I really love this thread πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ‘
0 Likes