Original topic:

Customer Care Samsung

(Topic created on: 07-20-2019 12:26 PM)
LizzLimaran
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines
Wow, I'm so amazed by how customer service from Samsung is so updated, helpful, and organized.

Have you ever consider to ask anything via Samsung Customer Care?
There's a lot of ways to connect with Samsung Customer Care.

Let me begin my story with what happen with me yesterday.
So I just blessed with winning a competition from Samsung this week, and I'm so grateful with it.
The mediator between me n Samsung's company helped me a lot and I somehow trust her n her genuity helping me through the documentation and all.
But as usual, my madhouse anxious about it, especially my mom. She's scared that I'll get scam or human-trafficking no matter how I explain her in detail.
My younger sister give me Samsung Customer Service phone number, for those who don't know, here it is:
+622156997777
You can check it too on
Even they have whatsapp number too
+62 818-0215-5777

And when I call and chat Samsung Customer Care, I can see now that they're ready to help us for all their technology and it's already categorized. 
Normally we just call for our handphone's problems.
Even in this Samsung Members Application, we can just Live Chat and call the Customer Care.

So helpful, and I think you should give it a try to somehow.

PS: We manage to calm my mom last night 😁🤣
Have a great weekend guys

With Love, LizzLimaran
Saturday, 20th July 2019, 10.05AM

4 Comments
Bayunandaka2
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
masalah nya satu kekurangan dari live chat service costumers yg ada di wa sangat kyak siput responnya dari pada live chat yg di sm
0 Likes
deanprananda
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
dichat lama karena server dan dichat ratusan ribu orang
GalaxyUsers
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
and thats why we love samsung👌
LizzLimaran
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
ok kok, mungkin mereka juga sedang semakin memperbaiki diri. Kita support aja dulu ya
0 Likes