Original topic:

Do not forgive to update your phone when its due.

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 09:39 PM)
Techpro
Active Level 4
Options
Community Guidelines
Hi all, please regulary check for software updates.
Here is why👇

- Device stability improvements bug fixes.

It also contains: 
- New and/ enhanced features to your phone

- And some further improvements to performance. 

So, if you want the best out of your device just do not forgive the software updates when you are getting notifications.
13 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
There you go Mr. PlagiarismExpert.
You're very good at replacing words.

If you're an expert, you'd know this should be posted in Others or Galaxy S, not Community Guidelines.
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
lmfao
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
do not forgive to 🤣
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
w-t-f?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Ignore that person. He just copies everything and acts like he invented the wheel. The fact that he felt forced to add a "expert" in his username is laughable.
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
lol!! let's let experts like you @CHMultimedia to give us the info 😏 your the only one i trust :)
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
I think they were just trying to be helpful. that being said basically any smartphone ower should know this. it's common knowledge.
Vic20
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
I don't mind a person being helpful. But at least state the source the material is coming from if it's not your own work. That should also be "common knowledge".
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
well, I dunno about you guys, but I followed Techpro's advice and checked out my Note10 updates function. Sure enough I was still on Windows7 and didnt realize how awesome these phones are with the latest HTC software.... thanks Techpro! hurrah!