Original topic:

Don't make the same mistake

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 05:10 PM)
RazJohn
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Ugh i'm so stuupid 
completely turning your phone off everynight is bad and now my BATTERY IS DRAINED well it's not drained really bad but it will build up in months until it's dead but I think I can still save my battery to don't turn off my phone completely  
(if needed only restart once or twice a week)

(To know whether your battery is drained it will charge abnormally faster and drains faster)

That's all 

11 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Thanks for the information. It will help others here. 😊
MazterBrian
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
is this a new samsung device?
if you want to turn off the phone every night the battery juice should be 50% or 60%. if you turn off the battery with full juice it will drain faster. i hope this will help. cheers! 🍻
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Why does it consumes a lot of battery juice when it is off?
zProSandr
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
May I also ask sir for a supplemental information regarding this state? That the battery in full will drain faster if the phone is turned off.
MazterBrian
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
i research about lithium ion battery and how this battery works.I always make sure my phone battery life is not abused. most people tend to charged their phone overnight. but for me the best thing to do is charge the device to 90 percent then take out form charging. As a user you should know how to take good care of your device. sorry if i dont have supplemental information.
MazterBrian
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
for me it will discharge alot when the battery is full while turn off. Have you notice that when you buy a brandnew phone the battery level is 40 or 50 percent? i think that is the nature of cellphone battery. base on my own understanding and research. hehehe.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Oh, I see. Well, yeah, you're correct about 50 percent remaining battery energy of the phone when buying one.
rbs7816
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
how about turning the phone OFF, is it still bad for the battery?
0 Likes
rbs7816
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
how about turning your phone OFF while charging, is it still bad for the battery?