Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[FR/EN] FAQ (Updates, Mobile data button and more!)

(Topic created on: 09-17-2018 09:48 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines

Welcome to Samsung Members! The community is the perfect place to ask questions, and discuss around Samsung. But some questions get asked very frequently. This is why the answer to those questions will be posted here! Here are a few quick links that leads to the most frequently asked questions:
If your question or issue is not listed here, please do not comment here as we cannot help you on this post. Launch your own thread in the Forum to receive appropriate assistance. Thank you.

Bonjour et bienvenue à Samsung Members! Ce forum est l'endroit parfait pour poser des questions et discuter autour de produits et services Samsung. Certaines questions sont posées très fréquemment, donc c'est pour cela que j'ai rassemblé la réponse à ces questions ici! Voici quelques liens utiles qui vous donneront ces réponses.
Notez que si votre question n'est pas listée ici, ne posez pas votre question dans les commentaires. Il m'est impossible de vous aider efficacement ici, donc lancez votre propre discussion dans le forum. Merci!

91916967-fcb1-43bf-bfd8-18c32cefbd5f.jpg
OS Update list and info (incl. Android Pie 9.0) Last update- 30/12/19:

Liste des mises à jour à venir et informations logicielles - 02/07/19:
------------

5df2b366-6df4-4b6a-8076-aa18707b22f3.jpgNote: BOTH METHODS work with any Samsung with Nougat (7.x) or more recent. There are no risks involved in both methods. Method 1 is semi-automatic. Doesn't matter if you never had the buttons, these methods will give them to you.
Missing Mobile Data QS Tile, Method 1- Semi-automatic. 

Method 2- Manual

Touche rapide de Données mobiles est manquant:

---------------
Glossary: https://community.samsungmembers.com/fr_CA?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=380602
Glossaire:
----------------
Rollback updates:
Revenir à une version précédente du logiciel:
----------------

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE FOR HELP! THIS POST WAS NOT PUBLISHED BY SAMSUNG. LAUNCH YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!

NE DEMANDEZ PAS DE L'AIDE ICI! CETTE PUBLICATION  N'EST PAS FAITE PAR SAMSUNG. LANCEZ VOTRE PROPRE PUBLICATION!

How to create a new thread:
1- Tap on the COMMUNITY tab.

2- Select the appropriate section.

3- Do a search using the Search button to see if your issue already got solved by someone else
4- Tap on New Post.
5- Write your question and write relevant information.
6- Publish your question.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
carr0498
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
CHM, I think you need to change the first sentence from "This is the perfect place to ask questions, and discuss around Samsung" to "This community is the..."

View solution in context

191 Comments
Community Guidelines
I can't see it in Samsung pay yet but added card anyway as it might reflect late!
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
it's on the home page of the forums
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Yeah I know it's on Samsung members App but nothing on Samsung Pay even as I added new card today after seeing offer
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
yeah it starts at 8PM est today. They added the info.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
i just added payment but where can i find the azon $15?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
As RichMan said, the promo starts today at 8PM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
you can find it in your email
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
the current promotion is add a card and get the Student card . if you add it after 8pm tonight then the promotion is 15 amazon gift card
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Nice. Dual promos.