Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[FR/EN] FAQ (Updates, Mobile data button and more!)

(Topic created on: 09-17-2018 09:48 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines

Welcome to Samsung Members! The community is the perfect place to ask questions, and discuss around Samsung. But some questions get asked very frequently. This is why the answer to those questions will be posted here! Here are a few quick links that leads to the most frequently asked questions:
If your question or issue is not listed here, please do not comment here as we cannot help you on this post. Launch your own thread in the Forum to receive appropriate assistance. Thank you.

Bonjour et bienvenue à Samsung Members! Ce forum est l'endroit parfait pour poser des questions et discuter autour de produits et services Samsung. Certaines questions sont posées très fréquemment, donc c'est pour cela que j'ai rassemblé la réponse à ces questions ici! Voici quelques liens utiles qui vous donneront ces réponses.
Notez que si votre question n'est pas listée ici, ne posez pas votre question dans les commentaires. Il m'est impossible de vous aider efficacement ici, donc lancez votre propre discussion dans le forum. Merci!

91916967-fcb1-43bf-bfd8-18c32cefbd5f.jpg
OS Update list and info (incl. Android Pie 9.0) Last update- 30/12/19:

Liste des mises à jour à venir et informations logicielles - 02/07/19:
------------

5df2b366-6df4-4b6a-8076-aa18707b22f3.jpgNote: BOTH METHODS work with any Samsung with Nougat (7.x) or more recent. There are no risks involved in both methods. Method 1 is semi-automatic. Doesn't matter if you never had the buttons, these methods will give them to you.
Missing Mobile Data QS Tile, Method 1- Semi-automatic. 

Method 2- Manual

Touche rapide de Données mobiles est manquant:

---------------
Glossary: https://community.samsungmembers.com/fr_CA?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=380602
Glossaire:
----------------
Rollback updates:
Revenir à une version précédente du logiciel:
----------------

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE FOR HELP! THIS POST WAS NOT PUBLISHED BY SAMSUNG. LAUNCH YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!

NE DEMANDEZ PAS DE L'AIDE ICI! CETTE PUBLICATION  N'EST PAS FAITE PAR SAMSUNG. LANCEZ VOTRE PROPRE PUBLICATION!

How to create a new thread:
1- Tap on the COMMUNITY tab.

2- Select the appropriate section.

3- Do a search using the Search button to see if your issue already got solved by someone else
4- Tap on New Post.
5- Write your question and write relevant information.
6- Publish your question.

Resolved!
191 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Community Guidelines
Thanks for letting everyone know @CHMultimedia!
-Jenna
Alain47
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Well the moderator, do you have read all the page in detail CHMultimedia have done your JOB at your place, you don't have helping him whit this bunch of idiot's you own your payday to Chmultimedia Where are you to help the Samsung members who i doesn't why they buy smartphones when the smartphones is more intelligent than the owners of the smartphones. Do something to help Chmultimedia when something like that will happen again or me i will help him.
Alain Coulombe
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

That was a bit unnecessary Alain. Don't be rude to  the moderator. If that really bothered me, I'd have taken down the whole post.

0 Likes
JustinB
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
I just completed adding a card, how do we know if we received the promotion?

I have the message: "You have successfully registered for promotion" whenever I check the status.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
They come knocking at your door and slam the card on your face. Directly notified (TM, Pat. Pending)
chicocanada82
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
I see the same message when I check status but it still says register payment card underneath even though I already registered a card
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
check your email
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
LOL 😂 - I almost spat out my coffee reading that @CHMultimedia 🤣
Community Guidelines
Thank you Samsung Got my $15 Amazon GC..
joyce1957
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
Bonjour je parle en français et écrit en français Joyce1957
0 Likes