Habsfan
Active Level 10
the current promotion is add a card and get the Student card . if you add it after 8pm tonight then the promotion is 15 amazon gift card
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Nice. Dual promos.
Thanks for letting everyone know @CHMultimedia!
-Jenna
Alain44
Active Level 6
Well the moderator, do you have read all the page in detail CHMultimedia have done your JOB at your place, you don't have helping him whit this bunch of idiot's you own your payday to Chmultimedia Where are you to help the Samsung members who i doesn't why they buy smartphones when the smartphones is more intelligent than the owners of the smartphones. Do something to help Chmultimedia when something like that will happen again or me i will help him.
Alain Coulombe
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5

That was a bit unnecessary Alain. Don't be rude to  the moderator. If that really bothered me, I'd have taken down the whole post.

JustinB
Active Level 1
I just completed adding a card, how do we know if we received the promotion?

I have the message: "You have successfully registered for promotion" whenever I check the status.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
They come knocking at your door and slam the card on your face. Directly notified (TM, Pat. Pending)
chicocanada82
Beginner Level 2
I see the same message when I check status but it still says register payment card underneath even though I already registered a card
Mitchell11
Active Level 1
check your email
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
LOL 😂 - I almost spat out my coffee reading that @CHMultimedia 🤣