DaveS14
Active Level 4
I just did it and received my gift card in my email!
chicocanada82
Beginner Level 2
how long after you registered a payment card did you receive the gift card?
DaveS14
Active Level 4
I received it right away, but before registering the card you have to click on the promotion inside the app and register for the promo. Then register a payment card.
amfan
Beginner Level 2
new to Samsung pay ...added cards literally one day before promo started...pays to research. Great promo offerSmiling Face
SnowCat19
Expert Level 5
For those who are wondering how to get the $15 Amazon gift card. Make sure you added the card AFTER 8:00 PM on Sept 17th EST
Also for previous offers with Samsung Pay, you had to register, not sure if that is the case for this offer too, but check the Samsung Pay app.
IfLySoLO
Active Level 8
I followed the steps but nothing in my email with the gift card..
SnowCat19
Expert Level 5
did you register via Samsung pay? I did mine today and got the email instantly..
once you open Samsung pay, tap on the offer and hit register. then add your card (if you already added it remove it.) once you register and add the card you will see another button that says check status.
Bill11
Beginner Level 2
I added a card a few days ago after registering for the promo, and never got my $15 Amazon Gift Card
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
You had to add it when the promo started, not earlier.
Bill11
Beginner Level 2
I did. A few days ago was the 17th. My friend followed the same steps as I did, and received the email instantly.