Original topic:

S Members - Suggestions (July 2019)

(Topic created on: 07-08-2019 03:21 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Community Guidelines
The new update for S Members (released July 7th 2019) fixed some of the known bugs in the app, but I also wanted to list some things that are still needed to be improved or be changed. These are for the mobile app on my Tab S3 so maybe some of these bugs don't apply to all devices.

App Refresh
The app doesn't have a reliable refresh button or gesture that I am aware of on the Explore page which can get frustrating when I want to see new posts and pictures. I periodically have to restart the app to refresh the feed. 

Notifications
I really like the new notification system in S Members, but my biggest problem is the latency I experience when I am out of the app. The notifications panel in S Members can be greatly improved since the icon can be missing the notification or sending a false one.

Links
As @Shaggyskunk1 mentioned in one of his posts, the links for S Members just redirects to the home page, so fixing this bug would be great!

These tiny refinements creates a better experience for all of us and I would love to see these bug fixes in a future update!

Thanks!
4 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Also hoping to see the @/@@ tagging feature working and the Follow functionality to work. And Landscape mode too for tablets. And Night Mode as well
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
+1 more for night mode
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
@CHMultimedia
DEX en mode paysage était existant sur ma tablette Tab S4 quand je l'ai acheté et leur "/$%?&*( mise à jour a tout scrappé.. Je l'ai mentionné à maintes reprises, j'ai même écrit à plusieurs reprises aux employés du suuport technique de Samsung pour les avertir de CE bug ainsi que de plusieurs autres bugs de cette appication de Samsung mais en voyant leurs réponses ridicules il est évident qu'ils ne savent pas lire le francais et doivent utiliser un traducteur
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey @ZMAHD,

Appreciate this little write-up, I'll be sure to forward these suggestions to the Members team! 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina