Original topic:

Samsung is not fair

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 01:54 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Community Guidelines
Samsung is not fair.

First of all, why does it have 2 different chipsets for its phones that cost the same price. Every other phone has one single chip for every market

Second, samsung releases their **bleep** software first to their own exyons chip. That is really unfair. The Snapdragon models get software updates after a month later than exyons. If you think about it, it actually becomes a sue case.

This is really frustrating and makes me want to go to iPhone. (Which also support their phones for 5 years)

{{{{{{EDIT: DANG, THIS POST BLEW UP}}}}}}
50 Comments
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
nope makes perfect sense if samsung makes their own chips they can do whatever they want since Qualcomm makes the snapdragon chips. samsung sees the snapdragon chips as a secondary chip set to them.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
why though? It doesnt make sense? As per tests, Snapdragon chips OUTPREFORM exynos chips in performance and battery life
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
it's just what samsung does. I have no clue why. I think its mostly because of exclusive or something
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
So what ??? You can try Apple if you want but you Will have other frustrations. Beleave me. Nothing is Perfect . . .
TBone
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
ya apple has their own issues, they tend to remove useful features (like being able to remove large amounts of pics at once) I think in an effort to make you sign up for other apple services, I.E apple cloud.
Community Guidelines
the apple ecosystem is. Samsung does not even have a sufficient ecosystem. Bro, there isn't even a samsung cloud app on PC
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
@makeanimationssmooth, true there's no Samsung Cloud app for PC, but you can access it on a PC using a browser.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

If you want to complain just complain...Snapdragon is a better chips than Exinos and everybody in Europe WANT Snapdragon.  Make a search to compare Exinos vs Snapdragon, sorry but you are wrong ...i woul'nt never change my Note10+ for a European model just to receive a update sooner.

I prefer than  European receive update first, like that when it arrive in Canada, bugs are  fix and they  update problem are solved ..and keep my Snapdragon who is faster.

https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-exynos-9820-versus-snapdragon-855-gaming-performan...

Also in Europe many people have wifi problem with Exinos, you want to read it ?

https://youtu.be/MQJn1shU_wY

https://youtu.be/Ni0sCLDoPPs

Community Guidelines
I'm not saying I want to switch to Exynos. Never. But you will agree that Samsung lacks fairness. If you spend 1000+ on quality samsung flagships, and lack behind in updates, how is that any good to you? You payed the same price for the same phone for the same brand for the same specs, and meanwhile, other markets get it first. Pixel and apple does not do this (but they also create their software)
0 Likes