Original topic:

any reason why this happens when i try to go to samsung community?

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 09:07 PM)
Rj_Kumar2
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines

why ban.PNG

0 Likes
22 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

See below

0 Likes
Rj_Kumar2
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines

reason i also found this, in samsung members, i go to community tab, i don't see anything, so i google a solution, then i notice i was banned

0 Likes
Rj_Kumar2
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines

also i tried asking samsung support on twitter, they said that i didn't follow terms of service, when i didn't even violate any, that i can remember, if i did, i would've wanted to know what part i did violate, and second off, where's a warning i got banned? i never got a warning before i got banned, had to ask them about this, and i get pasted replies instead of a human talking to me, it's like talking to myself, and it's irritating when i'm trying to find a solution to this

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Badly, they don't give any warnings, did you wrote the same question many many times, if YES it's consider as Spam and you get banned

0 Likes
Rj_Kumar2
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines

i can't recall if i did or not, i don't think i did

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Hummm i don't know the rules on Samsung/Facebook forum BUT  tomorrow @Kinsley or @COMMUNITY_MODERATOR  will surely give you a answer about this here, Stay tune !

0 Likes
Rj_Kumar2
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines

👍

oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines

wait...

it says you were banned, but here you are posting messages?

?

0 Likes
Rj_Kumar2
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines

idk how it works tbh, but apparently this site, i can use, but i can't use samsung members app for community

0 Likes