CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5

Dude you created this. I never said it was you. I never implied it. I didn't even create a subtle hint. Yet in your mind, you thought it was you. You created this drama.

All I wanted is to send this message and the person in question would understand it and take the appropriate actions.

I'm sorry if this is causing you a problem that I wanted to resolve a situation that I felt was not appropriate. He ck even Shaggyskunk1 called me out because I told people to mark solutions as such. He felt this was inappropriate. I agreed. I stopped doing it. And that was the end of the story. No drama here.

Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
@CHMultimedia - Yeah it's kinda funny - I never once felt "guilty" when the media was talking about Russian Spies.... Maybe because I'm not one lmao πŸ˜‚
Something about "if the shoe fits...." πŸ˜‰
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
And I never felt guilty when it appeared someone ate all the Krispy Kreme donuts. But that's because the sugar hides guilt.
Community Manager

Hey @CHMultimedia,

Hmm, interesting find... I think with the new moderation system, I'm able to remove all likes given by a particular user (probably to avoid this exact situation).

I appreciate that you don't want to start a witchhunt, but if you PM me the username(s) of the concerned parties, I can investigate a little further and hopefully deter future behaviour like this 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

Bing
Active Level 9
hi sabrina. I made a comment you may have overlooked.

some forums have this feature: after certain reports the post is hidden until mod approval. maybe Samsung forums have something similar? this will way the entire community can take part in moderation. 10 reports = post removed
FragmentedChicken
Active Level 5

Hey Sabrina,

ChMultimedia didn't explicitly mention it, but made it painfully obvious that it's me. I didn't really notice it since I don't check my profile, and I have notifications for the app off.

You're welcome to remove them all of them if its easier for you.

mindl
Active Level 7
Is there a likeaholics anonymous? What would be their policy on computing devices? Has anyone been cured without the use of forcing people to toggle all of the map notifications for every individual like?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5

LAA is very selective. They lack funding because that is not a very proiminent issue so they have to refuse people.

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
They tried to remedy to that, but there was a huge outcry when the press learned that they used LAA members to falsify likes.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
I saw that. The "wise" 's ramblings are still polluting the forums