Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Uhm - Did I miss something? I don't recall seeing that @CHMultimedia named anyone in his post? It never occurred to me that he was pointing any finger at you....
Unrelated & Just my opinion - Soliciting "likes" or "Accept as Solution/Resolved" is just kinda sad - I know that on XDA (where I have been for a long time & have been very active - Senior members took a dim view of "click on the Thanks if I've helped you" type of posts or signatures... Like I said - Unrelated 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
I share Shaggyskunk1's confusion. I have never said anyone's name. I never said you, never implied you in any way
Samesung
Active Level 10
Seems like someone has a guilty conscience...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
And I never said your Mobile Data post is bad. I said that the fraudulent use of likes and Approved Solution by trolls may lead to disasters
Ray2
Active Level 7
This is way too funnyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
FragmentedChicken
Active Level 5
I don't think either of you understand that you don't need to make a direct statement to imply something. It's pretty easy to browse profiles and find out who this post talking about, and it's painfully obvious when CHMultimedia mentions the mobile data post.

Enough with the pretending, and enough with the witch hunt.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5

When I mentionned the Mobile Data toggle thing, this was unrelated to you. I was giving an example of how fraudulent likes may cause real harm.

I seriously didn't give any hint about who was the person in question. Not even a subtle one.

And do you really think people is going to check everyone's profiles and check every single which like of that person was sent by whom?

FragmentedChicken
Active Level 5
"I just saw that a certain member here has every single post and comment liked by two ghost accounts. These accounts are unused, except for following that member and liking every single post he ever published."

Sounds like you did exactly that. Stop acting innocent.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5

I did that. But I'm the kind of person that checks FOTA daily. For at least 20 different models. Who else here does that? I'm always on the lookout so obviously I'm going to stumble upon such play.

Nobody here suspected you. But you kind of said to everyone that it was you.

FragmentedChicken
Active Level 5
Hmm, do you see the hypocrisy here? You didn't directly say it was me, and yet you did. Now apparently I directly said it was me, when I didn't?

I honestly want this all to end. I really wish you hadn't caused all this drama.