Original topic:

🤔

(Topic created on: 04-21-2019 05:49 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
I just saw that a certain member here has every single post and comment liked by two ghost accounts. These accounts are unused, except for following that member and liking every single post he ever published.

That seems suspicious but I don't want to point and shame to create a toxic environment. This unfortunately diminishes the point of likes here. They are meant to show approval or helpfulness, but by making this, like become meaningless. Imagine if everyone was to do that...

So would be nice if that person stops doing this, so that likes finally have a meaning again.
25 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Is there a likeaholics anonymous? What would be their policy on computing devices? Has anyone been cured without the use of forcing people to toggle all of the map notifications for every individual like?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

LAA is very selective. They lack funding because that is not a very proiminent issue so they have to refuse people.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Dude you created this. I never said it was you. I never implied it. I didn't even create a subtle hint. Yet in your mind, you thought it was you. You created this drama.

All I wanted is to send this message and the person in question would understand it and take the appropriate actions.

I'm sorry if this is causing you a problem that I wanted to resolve a situation that I felt was not appropriate. He ck even Shaggyskunk1 called me out because I told people to mark solutions as such. He felt this was inappropriate. I agreed. I stopped doing it. And that was the end of the story. No drama here.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
They tried to remedy to that, but there was a huge outcry when the press learned that they used LAA members to falsify likes.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I saw that. The "wise" 's ramblings are still polluting the forums
0 Likes
Options
Community Guidelines

Sorry guys, just getting around to addressing the weekend's posts now! Had a few other things to take care of first 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina