Original topic:

How I connect at my home

(Topic created on: 03-12-2019 07:28 AM)
Jay777
Options
ETC
So, this Gear 360 we all know can take 360 photos and videos but the cool thing is I can also use it as part time security camera! That's how I see it as smart home!
a2ea8747-c139-4fc2-8fce-6b71ecfb5cc0.jpg

6 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
ETC
I've always wanted a gear 360 how well does it work, can you post a video and a few pics? I'd love to see it in action
ETC
I found that it is exciting for the people who like virtual reality experience. For users like me, who just use phone to capture the photos, it is not much of use. But yeah it takes good photos and videos and very easy to carry around. I will try and see if I can post something here using 360
MarkUltra
Active Level 3
ETC

Can you tell me more about its use as a security camera? I want to get it as well just for this purpose, but I'm not sure if it's actually a good idea. Maybe it'll be more rational to just get a decent security system instead.

0 Likes
ETC
I would say go for security system instead. It's quite hard to use this as security system from my experience. However, it's better if you want to record some good videos when you travel
0 Likes
AleksShamles
Active Level 3
ETC

I can tell you that it'll be more rational to get a decent security system anyway. There's a variety of them on the internet, it shouldn't be a problem. At least, I can tell you when I discovered Ajax and checked all the reviews, I decided to get it right away, and to this day, I've never regretted it. So you can just take some time to find a reliable security system, wait for it to get delivered, and then install it, it'll be way better.

0 Likes
ETC
Totally Agree
0 Likes