Original topic:

I Love The Dough - Notorious B.I.G

(Topic created on: 01-15-2018 01:29 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
ETC
What I got for all of you is Edible Cookie Dough! So damn good, I was on BlogTO when I stumbled upon a video of this Edible Cookie Dough pop up shop in Toronto's Kensington Market so me and my girlfriend took a trip down there the very next day. It's was a small place called Dough T.O owned by twins who serve up edible cookie dough with a side of milk. My girlfriend got chocolate chip cookie dough and I got white chocolate with sprinkles! It was so good! It tastes just like cookie dough without the risks of eating raw cookie Dough! And for those of you who haven't had raw cookie dough, its indescribably good but eating a lot is risky so I recommend edible cookie dough variants! You take a delicious scoop and then dip it in the milk, it's very nostalgic to my childhood (and probably most of you) of cookies and milk😊 They also serve it in a cone but we we're trying all sorts of things down in Kensington Market so we decided a cup would do. Now im craving it againπŸ˜‚ The choice of title "I love the dough" by Biggie...because "I love the dough, more than you know"😏ea3107d1-6e66-42a9-a69b-5f8753e9b92f.jpg
1 Comment
CeeKay
Active Level 5
ETC
Want!!!!!! 😍😍😍