Original topic:

Linguini! | We no speak Americano

(Topic created on: 01-07-2018 12:18 PM)
Brando
Active Level 10
Options
ETC
Home made Linguini along with Red and yellow peppers, snap peas that are almost as snappy as the Note 8. Except you can eat it. (The snap peas not the Note 😎 ... (I know what you're thinking, I didn't put the WHOLE phone in my mouth people!), Green onions, and Bacon bits! T̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ Sided with strips of chicken breast, really wish I had put them top when preparing the plates cause topped would've sounded a lot smoother than...*sided*. All drizzled with a creamy bacon and cheese sauce.

Wish I could say I ate this plate but... I ended up dropping my phone right on top of my Linguini while trying to take a top view picture with my wet hands (just washed them), so I settled for a front(ish?) view of my sister's plate. R.I.P the looks of my Linguini plate.

I picked this song because whenever I eat or make any type of pasta, I usually think of this song. Im so wierd 😂. Here's the link to the song if you want to check it out. It's an old Italian song that is remixed with an electronic/hip hop beat.

https://youtu.be/a0r0jznFjA8

Totally didn't like dancing to this song in Just Dance for the Wii like 5 years ago which is totally not where I discovered this song.
04b77852-2c45-4560-ae1d-26ea871ad029.jpg
3 Comments
ETC
Yumm,
is this home made??
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
ETC
yep
0 Likes
ukrall