Original topic:

#NewYearNewYou

(Topic created on: 07-07-2019 02:49 PM)
Neanerz
Active Level 2
Options
ETC
I decided to quit smoking and make it a permanent choice to never go back to it. I'm 36 with 2 children and I want to be a better influence as well as be healthier for me. The hardest part about quitting this time is that I am not allowing myself to fail this time. I've done my research and decided to use all the tools I've been given and have learned to not go back to smoking ever again. I feel amazing and I really know I can do this on my own this time. It's always good to have a support group but you're the one who has control and you need to own that in order to be successful in this life mission. #NewYearNewMe #Quit4MyLifetime #WontGiveUpThisTime #SamsungCommunity
999780b2-4bb2-4056-bacc-2d6f89dd62e6.jpg

12 Comments
theguy
Beginner Level 3
ETC
I wish you all the success in the world I have tried many times to quit smoking it's hard I know this but you got this
Neanerz
Active Level 2
ETC
@theguy I hear you loud and clear. I crave every few hours beyond what I thought I would have for cravings. I like what I see in my bank account and how I'm feeling so there's some incentive to quitting this time. I really appreciate your kind words :)
szq
Active Level 4
ETC
I really have to do it
0 Likes
theguy
Beginner Level 3
ETC
you're welcome
0 Likes
Lancelot
Active Level 4
ETC
I'm happy for you Neanerz! I wish you the best of luck! I quit smoking cigarettes spring of 2018, and I've notices so many benefits to my life since my epiphany. I feel clean, healthier, less money being thrown away to something that harms your body, and I hope you have healthy results too. All the power to you!
Neanerz
Active Level 2
ETC
Thanks for your story! You're doing so well! Congrats to you @Lancelot
ETC
All the best to you @Neanerz
Neanerz
Active Level 2
ETC
Thank you ❤️
0 Likes
ETC