Original topic:

#NewYearNewYou

(Topic created on: 01-25-2019 08:47 AM)
Neanerz
Active Level 2
Options
ETC
I decided to quit smoking and make it a permanent choice to never go back to it. I'm 36 with 2 children and I want to be a better influence as well as be healthier for me. The hardest part about quitting this time is that I am not allowing myself to fail this time. I've done my research and decided to use all the tools I've been given and have learned to not go back to smoking ever again. I feel amazing and I really know I can do this on my own this time. It's always good to have a support group but you're the one who has control and you need to own that in order to be successful in this life mission. #NewYearNewMe #Quit4MyLifetime #WontGiveUpThisTime #SamsungCommunity
999780b2-4bb2-4056-bacc-2d6f89dd62e6.jpg

13 Comments
grady
Beginner Level 5
ETC
right dececion , wish you stay healthy happy always :)
0 Likes
jrt
Active Level 1
ETC
good decision, trying to quit myself
0 Likes
problemman
Active Level 1
ETC
yes its absolutely the best life decision of importance for your health in long term for longer natural life in sence of longivity that you probably ever make in your entire life as i do not know u age but look younger 35 so it would be smartest thing health concious decision an i wished very much so i had made same decision more thsn 15 years ago myself but being just over 50 in age an the amount it possible to csuse me i am just going to wing it an chop as many unneccesary cigs daily an in amount intake down to 1 daily if i feel not stressing an okay about it for my own particular situation that is my own personal health an better for me to do in this regard because of life an factors of my past an gentic family tree of an my own knowledge of how the aging process an the weaking of fhe immune system ect ect works in conjunction to stress an my own personal opinion of stress an immune sytems an weakinng of it thats just my own personal format but if i was 35 again i certainly would just make 1 big huge grand atttempt an just get tobacco an nicotine gone an distant memory never to come across again . goodluck an wish best that life offers you an yours xxxooox
0 Likes
na12sc34ar
Active Level 3
ETC
You are very beautiful and very gorgeous looking
0 Likes