Original topic:

Question regarding contest

(Topic created on: 08-19-2018 05:40 AM)
FreddyXP
Active Level 1
Options
ETC
Will there be another sort of picture contest held for anyone outside of Quebec too? I recently had been contacted for the last recent one but since I'm a outside resident of Quebec I couldn't be qualified for a prize.

Another problem was I received the emails AFTER the deadline to submit the application and declaration through email, twice in the same day. Not sure if that was a thing for others but could've been an issue if I was to a be a quebec resident, just my 2 cents.

I would like to thanks everyone else for the comments from my recent post (Flyby snowmobile shot), greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again
0 Likes
5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
ETC
Judging by the past, I am willing to bet my prize that there will be many many more contests coming soon to non-Quebecers. ONLY for non-Quebecers.
0 Likes
FreddyXP
Active Level 1
ETC
Thanks for commenting, I'm new here so I haven't seen much around. Last contest would've been close if it was for everyone
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
ETC
Nah don't worry. They have more prizes when it's Canada-wide
Vic20
Active Level 10
ETC
They've held a few contests in the past. But they have been more Canada wide (non QC) contests. I think this is the first QC contest I've seen and heard of. Stands to good reason they have a grand one at that! LOL
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
ETC
Yeah! As stated above, there will be plenty of contests for the rest of Canada, this was actually one of the first exclusive to Quebecers. It was sad to miss out on but great to see them getting some love for once lol.

Just keep your eyes on the benefits tab and stay active in here😊 They also do random gifts here for active members!