Original topic:

love activities

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 04:13 PM)
jiggles
Active Level 6
Options
ETC
Was just about to say sports, but that is far from me.  I ski-doo, quad, fish, hunt and hike. I'm gonna surprise you with a photo of a cod that left bruises. 38 pounds and 3 feet lol. I'm 5 feet, so it was a giant...
.well to me lol.

Want my friends to get to know me. I already know I'm short and probably shrunk lol. I'm enjoying my life 👍💕

Nobody would ever believe that I caught that cod if I didn't have proof lol. Even if I caught nothing.  Just love the tranquility of it all :))...I could say it was one that got away ...I so love having proof hahahha 
7 Comments
ETC
Being outdoors in the country & on the water is serenity at it's finest - That's one 🐳 of a cod! 🕊
jiggles
Active Level 6
ETC
Couldn't have said it better. It's so peaceful. that's living the good life for sure. Never met anyone yet who doesn't like fishing :))
ETC
Maybe not the fish... so much 🤪
I've always found myself seeing the perfect place - that was telling me to sit down & just "be" 🕊
jiggles
Active Level 6
ETC
@Shaggyskunk1 .. nothing is better than just live to be in the moment. I hear you 100%
ETC
wow great catch
jiggles
Active Level 6
ETC
hard to handle though. Almost took me and my rod with it lol. just a few bruises lol
ETC
hello